I love shopping, and I pride myself on not getting sucked in by sales and not buying what I don’t need. But, based on the closets that I help organize everyday, most people are easily sidetracked and end up buying too much and not the items they need. So, for those of you who may be shopping on Black Friday or any other day, here are my tips for an efficient shopping experience.
- Don’t be sidetracked by items you don’t need.
- Check that inventory tags have been removed before leaving a store.
- Have gifts wrapped at the store when possible. Also have them shipped whenever possible.
- Don’t go into a store without knowing what you want and how much you want to spend.
- Ask for help. If it appears that an employee is clueless, disengage immediately
- When shopping in a department store, start on the top floor, get everything you need there, and work your way down.
NextAvoid the Paper Pile Up - Tips for Reducing Paper Clutter